This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com)
C. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and usage of this website, including the referral source, duration of the visit, pageviews, and website navigation paths;
- The information you provide when registering on our website, such as your email address;
- The information you provide when creating a profile on our website, such as your name, gender, relationship status, date of birth, profile pictures, interests, hobbies, as well as details about your education and employment;
- The information you provide to subscribe to our email messages and/or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- The information you provide when using our website's services;
- The information generated when you use our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information related to everything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, including your name, phone number, address, email address, and credit card details;
- information that you publish on our website with the intention of making it public on the internet, including your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information in all forms of communication that you send to us via email or our website, including its content and metadata; any other personal information that you send to us;
Before you disclose another person's personal information to us, you need to have that person's consent for the personal information to be both disclosed and processed in accordance with this policy.
D. Usage of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes outlined in this policy or on the website's relevant pages. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to administer our website and operations;
- to customize our website for you;
- to enable you to use the services available on our website;
- to send goods that you have purchased through our website to you;
- to deliver services that are purchased through our website;
- to send account statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you;
- to send commercial communication that is not for marketing purposes;
- to send email messages that you have specifically requested;
- to send our newsletter via email to you if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter);
- to send marketing communications to you regarding our business or carefully selected third-party businesses that we believe may be of interest to you by mail or, where you have specifically consented to it, via email or similar technology (you may inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify an individual user from the information);
- to handle requests and complaints from or about you regarding our website;
- to keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- additional usage.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted through the website's privacy controls.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their or any other third party's direct marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group (meaning our subsidiaries, our holding company, and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or future legal proceedings; to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as set out in this policy.
F. International data transfer
Information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: USA, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available via the internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You explicitly consent to the transfer of personal information as described in this section F.
G. Retention of personal information
This section G describes our policies and procedures for data retention, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the storage and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. Regardless of the other provisions in this section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- insofar as we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe the documents may be relevant to ongoing or future court proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
H. Your personal information security
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions made through our website are protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website's private messaging system.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with all the personal information we have about you; providing such information will be subject to the following: providing appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold the personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may at any time ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly consent to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and details about third-party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, third-party privacy policies and practices.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.